1 in stock
The robot can replace humans to realize intelligent welcoming, reception and guidance.
Welcome guests and lead the way
Shopping guide and advertise
Autonomously avoid obstacles and attract customers
Guiding and advertising robot which is much cheaper than labor
1 in stockMaya / Pre-sale Questions Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
DC 48V 12Ah
|Product Net Weight||
The standby time is more than 48 hours
|Working Temperature and Humidity||
0 – 45℃, RH: 5%～85%, without dust
It works continuously for more than 8 hours
Indoor environment, flat and smooth ground
Standby current is less than 0.5A
|Maximum Walking Speed||
Normal operation is 20,000 hours
|Maximum Climbing Angle||
Slope<= 5 degrees
Support automatic/manual charging
|Charging Pile Size||
|Charging Pile Weight||
|Working Pressure and Altitude||
A standard atmospheric pressure, with an altitude of not more than 1000 meters
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: Robonetics
- Vendor: Robonetics
- No ratings found yet!
AGV, Fork Lift, LIDAR / Track less AGV, Pallet Jack
Autonomous ForkLift-Lidar AGV
- Movement of pallets can be triggered manually or automatically by WMS system.
- Automatically returns to charging station when battery power is low or not in use.
- Able to communicate with shutter doors via WIFI.
- 4G/ WIFI communication with RMS.
- No infrastructure required to map work area.
- GPS and 3D LIDAR provide simultaneous localization and mapping
- Emergency Stop buttons to prevent collisions or accidents.
Commercial Robots, Medical Robots
Disinfection robots have both spray and ultraviolet disinfection modules. The mist spray is fine and uniform, the killing rate of bacteria in the air is as high as 99.9%; the UV module meets the requirements of GB19258, providing a remarkable disinfection effect.
Fully perceive indoor dynamic and suspended obstacles and achieve long-term stable operation. Functions like multi-robot collaboration and self-recharge capability also ensure their operational efficiency.In the post-pandemic era, disinfection robots can minimize the risk of cross-infection thanks to human-machine separation.Multi-mode disinfection, visual logs, and full-scene adaptation.SKU: n/a
Commercial Robots, Connection Technology, Delivery Robots
Delivery Robot T1
The multi-sensor fusion technology, based on LIDAR, machine vision, depth senor, etc., has the ability to locate and navigate high precisely indoors.
The food delivery robot can not only deliver food in the restaurant, but it can also be used for recycling plates in restaurants, serving tea and water in the office, delivering express and takeaways, and providing goods delivery services for the hotel industry.
The robot is equipped with a three-layer pallet. Each layer can load 10 kilograms maximum and a single delivery can load 30 kilograms in total.SKU: n/a
AGV, LIDAR / Track less AGV
Qube Series Laser Guidance AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible mobile robot that automates internal transportation in various kind of industry. This robot is using Laser-based Natural Feature Navigation to navigate around swiftly. Providing with built-in program that easy to setup, QUBE is ready to go!SKU: n/a
AGV, Fork Lift, Magnetic Stripe AGV, Pallet Jack
Magnetic Stripe AGV
- Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance AMR – Standard Size Model
- Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance AMR is a cost-effective.
- User-friendly and flexible mobile robot used to transport goods in various kind of industry.
- The robot is using Magnetic strip to navigate around and is easy to be set up, programmed and implemented.
- There are various types of size and payload can be chosen to fit in different application.
Commercial Robots, Delivery Robots
Delivery Robot T2
With 160 liters of large capacity, 50 kg of large load, atmospheric and practical square body, more powerful motor configuration.
Medical delivery robot, a new model of hospital delivery.
Broadly used for recycling plates in restaurants.SKU: n/a