Delivery Robot T1
1 in stock
The multi-sensor fusion technology, based on LIDAR, machine vision, depth senor, etc., has the ability to locate and navigate high precisely indoors.
The food delivery robot can not only deliver food in the restaurant, but it can also be used for recycling plates in restaurants, serving tea and water in the office, delivering express and takeaways, and providing goods delivery services for the hotel industry.
The robot is equipped with a three-layer pallet. Each layer can load 10 kilograms maximum and a single delivery can load 30 kilograms in total.
1 in stockMaya / Pre-sale Questions Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
404*355*209mm (Top Layer)
|Maximum Walking Speed||
10Kg for the each layer
|Maximum Permissible Gradient||
DC 48V 15Ah
Continuously working for more than 15 hours
Standby time is greater than 48 hours
|Operating Temperature and Humidity||
0 – 45℃, RH: 5％～85％, dust free
Allow automatic/manual charging
Indoor environment, flat and smooth ground
|Dimension of the Charging Pile||
|Weight of the Charging Pile||
|Working Airpressure and Altitude||
One standard atmospheric pressure and the altitude should be not more than 1,000m
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Robonetics
- Vendor: Robonetics
- No ratings found yet!
AGV, Fork Lift, Magnetic Stripe AGV, Pallet Jack
Magnetic Stripe AGV
- Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance AMR – Standard Size Model
- Zalpha Series Magnetic Strip Guidance AMR is a cost-effective.
- User-friendly and flexible mobile robot used to transport goods in various kind of industry.
- The robot is using Magnetic strip to navigate around and is easy to be set up, programmed and implemented.
- There are various types of size and payload can be chosen to fit in different application.
AGV, Fork Lift, LIDAR / Track less AGV, Pallet Jack
Pallet Jack/Smarter Lidar AGV
- Movement of pallets can be triggered manually or automatically by WMS system.
- Automatically returns to charging station when battery power is low or not in use.
- Able to communicate with shutter doors via WIFI.
- 4G/ WIFI communication with RMS.
- No infrastructure required to map work area
- GPS and 3D LIDAR provide simultaneous localization and mapping
- Emergency Stop buttons to prevent collisions or accidents
AGV, LIDAR / Track less AGV
Qube Series Laser Guidance AMR is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible mobile robot that automates internal transportation in various kind of industry. This robot is using Laser-based Natural Feature Navigation to navigate around swiftly. Providing with built-in program that easy to setup, QUBE is ready to go!SKU: n/a
Commercial Robots, Medical Robots
Disinfection robots have both spray and ultraviolet disinfection modules. The mist spray is fine and uniform, the killing rate of bacteria in the air is as high as 99.9%; the UV module meets the requirements of GB19258, providing a remarkable disinfection effect.
Fully perceive indoor dynamic and suspended obstacles and achieve long-term stable operation. Functions like multi-robot collaboration and self-recharge capability also ensure their operational efficiency.In the post-pandemic era, disinfection robots can minimize the risk of cross-infection thanks to human-machine separation.Multi-mode disinfection, visual logs, and full-scene adaptation.SKU: n/a
Commercial Robots, Delivery Robots
Delivery Robot T2
With 160 liters of large capacity, 50 kg of large load, atmospheric and practical square body, more powerful motor configuration.
Medical delivery robot, a new model of hospital delivery.
Broadly used for recycling plates in restaurants.SKU: n/a
Commercial Robots, Guiding Robot
The robot can replace humans to realize intelligent welcoming, reception and guidance.
Welcome guests and lead the way
Shopping guide and advertise
Autonomously avoid obstacles and attract customers
Guiding and advertising robot which is much cheaper than laborSKU: n/a
Be the first to review “Delivery Robot T1”